- To inspire creativity through a range of different media.
- To develop resilient learners that reflect on their work to enable progression.
- To create kind, compassionate learners who can work reciprocally and respect the views of others.
- To discover and explore transferrable life skills in a stimulating way.
- To further enhance social and emotional wellbeing in all children.
- To know how art and design both reflect and shape our history and contribute to the culture, creativity and wealth of our nation.
- To achieve and exceed the expectations of the National Curriculum.
Art – We are artists:
- We are encouraged to be creative with a range of media.
- We appreciate a range of artists, artistic styles and movements.
- We reflect on and respect work created by ourselves and others to enable us to progress.
- We are inspired to work resiliently to explore and discover creative individuality.
- We are developing transferrable life skills.
- We are encouraged to work collaboratively and share each other’s successes.